TRANSPORT SERVICES MANAGEMENT
At FEMSA Logistics we develop end-to-end solutions with the intention of becoming a strategic partner for our clients’ Supply Chain. We spend time understanding their business in a customized way to achieve optimization in the operation. We Manage Full Truckloads (FTL) and Less Than Truckload (LTL) freight, guaranteeing added value throughout all the operative cycle, both with our fleet and those of third parties. We include transport solutions to distribute dry, cool, and / or frozen merchandise. Our goal is to deliver optimal results in each operation where we take part, creating trust and reassuring in our clients.
Strong focus on safety in all our operations.
• Efficient fleet management promoting continuous improvement in their operations.
• Broad experience in Full Truckload freight (FTL) and Less than Truckload freight (LTL).
• Nationwide coverage with Distribution Centers and Connection Points in key locations throughout the country.
• Tactic and strategic planning for distribution through routing tools and trip management systems.
• Operation visibility through the Monitoring Center operating 24/7.
• Vehicle configuration capability according to specific needs in each operation.
• Strict compliance with agreed service protocols.
• Operative units installing capability according to the specific needs in our clients’ operation.
• Administrative simplification, you are dealing with a single supplier.
• Full Service Lease capacity for any company in Mexico for product delivery.
DISTRITUBION THROUGH OUR FREIGHT ASSOCIATES
• Transport dealing and contracting.
• Daily shipment program executions.
• Circuit completing.
• Intermodal transportation.
• International transport.
• Trip evidence gathering.
• Freight people payroll management.
• Order call dealing (if applicable).
• In-house staff service.
DEDICATED FLEET MANAGEMENT
- • Specialized design for vehicles based on experience and technical knowledge from our Vehicle Engineering department.
• All our operators are certified before local transport authorities (SCT).
• Technology and tools to develop a dynamic path tracing and create the best alternatives for an efficient distribution.
• Documented and audited procedures under the ISO 9001 – 2008 regulation.
• Capacity to deliver key information for decision making.
STORAGE AND ADDED VALUE
FEMSA Logistics incorporates Grupo Zimag, expanding its storage services and turning into the largest Mexican logistic services supplier. We solve and guarantee the proper management of merchandise and stock control through the operation and administration of warehouses for several industries including refrigerated and dry products.
We offer warehousing through dedicated or multi-client facilities.
• Qualified staff to operate and manage the warehouses.
• Infrastructure with the tools, equipment, technology, and required spaces.
• Stock management according to your requirements or by kind of product.
• KPI tracking through technological platforms.
• Strict compliance with hygiene and safety regulations.
• Link between clients and the organization through order tracking, special requirements management, date programing, among other services.
• Client order tracking all the way from their creation up to recovering the evidence.
Our logistics network is made up by 14 CEDIS strategically located throughout Mexico, adding up more than 350,000 m2.
We are where our clients’ operations require.
• Storage and Transferring.
• Bonded Warehousing
• Full order shipment and merchandise preparation service.
• Management system.
ADDED VALUE SERVICES:
• Co-packing and promotions management.
• Inverse logistics.
• Product re-adaptation.
We solve the complexity derived from fleet maintenance. We manage the complete life cycle of your vehicles ranging from selection and design, preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance, to control and sales of used vehicles.
We give service to multi brands for all kinds of vehicles, from trailers and delivery units to cars and forklifts.
• Tailored work schemes (location, SLAs, 24 / 7 schedule, invoicing).
• Certified workforce and original spare parts nationwide.
• Highly qualified oversight and support teams.
• Preventive Maintenance scheduled and designed for each kind of vehicle.
• Corrective Maintenance supporting the fleet’s availability.
• State-of-the-art technology for failure diagnosis and repair.
• 24/7 support services.
• Location and service scheme flexibility.
• The enterprise with the largest geographical coverage in Mexico.
• The technological experience and knowledge in our vehicle engineering department turns into a series of recommendations to guarantee the most efficient use of the fleet.
• Institutional backing as a FEMSA company.
• Full service lease mode.
MAIN BENEFITS FOR OUR CLIENTS:
• Higher equipment availability.
• Improvements on the overall maintenance cost.
• Focus on each organization’s core activities.
• Fewer replacement equipment.
• Equipment life extension and sellout value.
• Garages available 24/7.
The national FEMSA Logistics garage network gives service to a fleet of approximately 45,000 vehicles thanks to a crew of more than 1,600 expert technicians. Our Garage Network includes 140 fixed garages and 370 non-permanent ones.
We turn into our client’s maintenance department.
We offer a preventive service and management program tailor-made for our clients’ needs.
Full Service Lease
Vehicle leasing scheme with maintenance services included
We solve the challenges resulting from transporting merchandise on a global scale through roads, seas, and rails. Our group specializes in optimizing the supply chain and developing solutions fit for each stage of the merchandise flow. We have a broad group of strategic partners, segment leaders with a global scope that delivers multimodal transport services.
We offer management and execution services for multimodal transport, including negotiation and contracting, assembling orders, shipment program execution, corresponding customs management, and transport evidence gathering.
• Multimodal Transport Solutions tailor-made for our clients.
• 24/7 attention and monitoring service.
• Broad logistics network with global reach.
• Segment leaders playing as strategic partners.
• Compliance with time and terms according to the merchandise characteristics.
• Administrative and operative simplification by dealing with a single logistics operator.
• Door to door transport service with full coverage in North, Central, and South America.
• FTL / LTL transport for all types of merchandise.
• Broad certified suppliers catalogue according to international regulations.
• Intermodal service with full coverage in North America (Canada, US, and Mexico).
• Management of dry and temperature-controlled loads in TOFC and COFC mode.
• Customs management integration in intermodal platforms.
• NVOCC and OTI service with broad coverage in the main docks worldwide. /li>
• Direct delivery to assigned parties through door to door services.
• Loose, dry, or refrigerated load management in FCL / LCL modes.